Hello, we are looking for a remote node.js developer.
We are building multiple projects at the same time that require node.js expertise. All of the services are SaaS services that we own.
- Help maintain an open source project. Example tasks and code can be found on https://github.com/jsdelivr
- The main backend looks like this https://www.jsdelivr.com/network/infographic and requires many improvements for performance and new features like js compilation
- Stats backend requires a big update to process billions of rows and build stats for user-agents and many other data points
- A second service is being built from scratch. It consists of a REST API, user control panel, and agent running on multiple servers
- You will have to work with the senior developer to build stuff like. websockets interactions, REST endpoints, Stripe billing logic, interact with third-party APIs and more
- You would have to be part of a the wireframing of all features and logic
The main requirements are:
- Understanding tasks in English
- 4+ years experienced with Node.js backend development
- Being able to work independently for many hours per day
The tasks will be ongoing for many months and you will have an interview with the senior developer.
In your bid please include:
a. how many hours per week you can work on this
b. your rate per hour and per month